Happy Autumn!

Beauty Begins with Biscotti: Autumnal Equinox

Hey guys! Welcome to the first day of Fall! I love the fall season. It gives me a chance to dress in layers, grab an extra afghan, and order a chai tea latte just because. September has always been my time of new beginnings, as opposed to January and the new year. My house gets a cleaning, my goals are reevaluated, projects are finished, eliminated, or adjusted. September is a time to envision, dream, plan, hope, and draft.

Tomorrow, I'll be sharing a cheap, easy, and effective way to clean the bathroom with all natural ingredients. 

Later this week, I'll tell you about an exciting opportunity I have in the Great Smoky Mountains. I'm delighted to share with other women the joy of finding freedom in Christ and the struggle to get there. This is definitely a new beginning for me!

The science nerd in me just couldn't help but share this video and write up about why we have an autumnal equinox! There's such beauty in the way God positioned the planets in relation to the sun. Check it out!

Comments