Roll On the Relief

Beauty Begins with Biscotti: Needed Relief Roll-on

One of the things I love about being an independent distributor for YL is the ability to help people improve their lives. A sweet friend recently was telling me about a loved one who is desperately trying to wean herself off of pain killers. She asked if I could make up something that could help her friend with pain. My mind immediately went to Panaway. This was the ONLY thing that helped my husband deal with his plantar fasciitis a few years back.

Panaway is also great for muscle and joint pain. Additionally, I use it for headaches instead of Peppermint. I think that I get tension headaches, which explains why Panaway is so effective for me. Peppermint heals everyone else's headaches, but not mine. 

After looking in my Essential Oil Desk Reference, I remembered that Lemongrass and Copabia help with inflammation, while Copabia acts as an enhancer for other essential oils. 

Valor has been in my pain recipe since I started making it three years ago.  I can only order one vial of Valor a month, since it is in such high demand. 


Prescription opioids
Each drop was filled with love and prayers for health and healing. As I slowly watched the drops leave the filaments, I pondered the magnitude of the opioid epidemic.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explains that prescription opioids can be used to treat moderate to severe pain and are often prescribed following surgery or injury. The most common opioids prescribed were Methadone, OxyContin, and Vicodin. The CDC is striving to prevent abuse, addiction, and overdose before they start. 


Home made Relief Roll-on
I'm hoping and praying that my natural health gesture for dealing with pain will bring about some physical and emotional relief for a sweet family. 

Comments